Vicmap data is the authoritative spatial data for the State of
Victoria. It is the foundation of Victoria's primary mapping and
geographic information systems. The data can be used for many
applications such as: land management, location decisions,
marketing, planning, procurement, mapping calls/clients/deliveries
The DataVic Access policy means there is no longer a charge for DELWP spatial data ordered through this site.
Please see the DataVic website at http://www.data.vic.gov.au for more details and other data you can order at no charge.
- Most products from this site are available by suburb/town/locality.
- Vicmap Admin is available by LGA, except for LGA Boundaries which are available for the whole state.
- Delivered by email within one business day - each item in an order is a separate email.
- You may receive an email without an attachment because it has been blocked at either end.
- You may receive an email with an error message - this is often due to a large attachment which cannot be checked for viruses.
- You can check your order and download the data when it is available.
You will need a Geographic Information System (GIS) or Computer
Aided Design (CAD) application to use the data. See
for information about these applications.
Vicmap data currently available through this website:
Crown Land Tenure
For descriptions of the codes used in the data see
Vicmap Reference Tables
Other data sources
More Information about Vicmap Products
All of these datasets, and many others, are available through the DataVic website
You can use that site to order data for areas other than locality - up to the whole state.
You can also contact one of our
Data Service Providers.
who can supply data and provide additional services (but may charge a fee).
All of the data, apart from Admin, is only orderable by locality.
There are nearly 3000 localities in Victoria, so it is NOT practical to attempt to order the whole state by locality.
If you require data for a large area, up to the whole state, please use the DataVic website.
We reserve the right to cancel or decline any orders which we decide to be inappropriate.
Having problems with an order?
If you have placed an order through this site, and need to see the receipt (if there was a payment), you can
check your order here
You will be able to download the data if your order has been processed.